IT Project Manager
Indianapolis, IN (on site)
6+ month Contract
Our Client is in need of one (1) IT Project Manager to manage multiple parallel projects in our Business Applications area. The ideal resource can start ASAP, with the assignment duration lasting 6+ months.
The resource will work closely with Business Stakeholders and Information Services (IS) to provide project management leadership and direction on two different enterprise-wide projects/work streams. The resource needs excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate with little direction. Projects will involve delivery of SaaS, mobile, web, and other enterprise scale technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience with various delivery methodologies and working collaboratively across functional areas to assure quality and timely project implementations and business adoption. This position not only requires strong demonstrated project management experience, but also the drive to deliver value to the business.
· 5+ years of experience in progressive project management and IT delivery roles with experience managing projects spanning 6 or more months with significant capital budgets and team size.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and PMP Certification preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects from initiation through successful implementation.
· Excellent communication and demonstrated success communicating with executives and team members.
· Ability to work collaboratively with indirect reports in a matrix organization to establish clear assignments and prioritize responsibilities.
· Expert at building and maintaining effective relationships across functional areas and departments.
· Experience working effectively within and across the organization to define project goals, work content and evaluate project results.
· Experience identifying creative solutions and alternative approaches based upon project management principles.
· Expertise in planning, forecasting and resource management.
· Demonstrated ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement and improvement
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.