High level scription of what we are looking for
The CHS Information Risk Management program is seeking talent to support sustainable growth of IT Disaster Recovery, Policy Management and other areas of Information Risk Management. The talent will support the development of quality Disaster Recovery (DR) plans, schedule DR testing, coordinate policy updates, and support a small team to grow to make IT Compliance cultivate IT audit readiness, nature data protection and grow business risk intelligent. As a result, we are looking for 1 contractor to join the effort for at least 6 months with the potential to hire for the right candidate.
Level 1.5+ – High energy, organized, basic knowledge of DR concepts, and good results orientated communicator.
– some drive/desire to expand in other areas of IT Risk Management
CHS has an exciting new opportunity in our IT Compliance organization. We are looking for an analyst to champion, evolve and support our disaster recovery and policy programs and other areas of information risk management. This position will report to the IT Compliance Director and will be primarily responsible for the overall DR planning and testing and support policy management functions. Other areas of support and potential leadership may also include, exception handling, awareness activities, incident response and IT risk reporting.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to function independently, apply professional judgement, interface with all levels of stakeholders, communicate complex matters clearly and succinctly to multiple levels of the . This talent should have high energy, enjoy creativity, have a willingness to learn and possess strong results-oriented coordination and communication skills.
IT Disaster Recovery
- Execute and evolve the IT DR program according to the requirements in the DR policy.
- Establish a method for tracking the status of DR plan creation.
- Partner with IT to schedule and report status for required DR tests
- Establish compliance reporting to be audit ready.
- Establish, cultivate relationships and set expectations with the DR plan owners and stakeholders
- Set expectations with DR plan owners on the DR requirements (planning and testing).
- Coordinate and manage efforts to completion
- Maintain policy schedule
- Coordinate meetings with subject matter experts to update policies and procedures
- Make adjustments to policy documents
- Coordinate approvals
- Submit for publication
Other IT Risk Team Expectations
· Co-leads Exception Handling activities and escalations
· Supports Information Security Incident Response program.
· Support training initiatives
· Support maintaining and evolving the IT Information Risk Management team programs
o 3+ years of experience in an IT infrastructure environment and/or business support role experience
o 1+ years of experience in security/compliance/resiliency domains: IT Risk, IT Compliance, Business Continuity, or IT Disaster Recovery
· Excellent writing skills
- PM equivalent experience with ability to influence without authority
· Experience extracting and uploading data from Service Now
- Non-IT related degrees or certifications will be considered based upon experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Cyber Security, Information Security or Compliance certificates (preferred)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.