Title ServiceDesk Analyst
Duration – Full Time – Direct Hire
Location Plano, TX
Rate $45-55k (rate commensurate with experience)
Sunflower Bank is growing their ServiceDesk, and are in need of a skilled ServiceDesk Analyst to join in their mission to provide a consistently high quality of internal customer support through meaningful interactions, high first-call resolution rates, and quick ticket closure times.
· Preferred candidates would have a degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent work experience, technical training or knowledge of Active Directory, and working knowledge of personal computers, hardware, software packages, operating systems and network.
· Hardware and Software support of Windows based Laptops, Desktops, and Tablets
· 6+ Months of Helpdesk Support experience with a high volume of successfully closed tickets.
· 6+ Months Years of Desktop Support experience supporting multiple internal customers.
· Ticketing experience (Cherwell or ServiceNow)
· Microsoft Office troubleshooting experience
· Windows troubleshooting experience
Your responsibilities will be Tier 1 and (potentially) some Tier 2 support. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting software and hardware issues on local and wide area networks. This position is also responsible for installation and maintenance of personal computers and other workstation hardware and software bank-wide. The main focus of this role will be to provide a high level of internal customer service. You will be troubleshooting issues with Windows based OS. (Via phone, email, and IM chat). You will need to be well versed in Windows 7 – 10 and all of MS Office (specifically Active Directory). Other day to day will include – creating tickets, adding users to Sunflower, giving people access, password resets, etc.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This is a team that values a great culture and high-quality internal customer service. You will be the sole point of contact for local Service Desk support within this Plano, TX branch, which will give you the opportunity to develop close relationships and grow quickly. This is a full time opportunity with strong benefits, and an opportunity to grow into other IT areas in the organization (they push promotions internally). Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to email@example.com or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.