IT Services Analyst
(Remote for Now)
Brooksource is looking for an IT Services Analyst to join the Work & Asset Management Mobile Dispatch Applications team at one of our largest Fortune 100 energy clients in the Baltimore, MD area. The Work & Asset Management team is currently amid a Mobile Dispatch Mapping Implementation project focused on centralizing mobile dispatch systems to allow field workers to be more efficient. Our client had outdated business processes including paper-based forms ran on disparate systems that did not enable field workers to operate efficiently. Because of this, this project will transform the field worker experience across all utilities but moving the old processes on a more modernized, digital platform.
The selected IT Services Analyst will play a big role in the success of this project and their business-critical applications. The ideal candidate will be highly ambitious with broad IT functional knowledge, eagerness to support an enterprise-wide mobility implementation, and passionate about furthering their career in Work & Asset Management. If you think the description below fits your skillset, we encourage you to apply!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field; OR equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience in an IT Services environment, preferably with Systems/Linux/Unix/Database Administration.
· Knowledge of databases (preferably Oracle 11g, 12g, 19c, Windows) and proficient knowledge on how servers work.
· Experience with Linux queries/Unix commands and understanding the impact of the queries/commands.
Your Responsibilities Include:
· Support the implementation of the mobility dispatch applications to all six of our client’s utilities.
· Support mobile dispatch system applications to increase efficiency of fieldworkers.
o The mobile dispatch systems will provide devices/tablets to help the fieldworkers streamline all documentation.
o Improve the resources available to maintenance workers and eliminates latency in capture and transfer of critical maintenance information.
· Support mobile dispatch system applications to provide power restoration to customers and for storm hardening efforts.
What’s in it for you?
· A welcoming, team environment where you will be provided an opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company. Eight Eleven group offers Health, Dental and Vision benefits, weekly pay, holiday paid time off and sick-leave.
· Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.