ServiceNow Lead (Remote)
Long Term Contract
As a ServiceNow Lead you will be responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions and custom application development within our clients ServiceNow environment. This individual will be the main point of contact in rolling out new application modules, workflows and catalog requests. This individual needs to have a solution driven mindset to best work through the deliverables around the needs of the organization. Excellent communication and documentation skills are extremely important for this individual to be successful!
- 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation skills with 3+ years experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Experience supporting the customization, administration, and configuration of the ServiceNow tool
- Expertise working with ITOM, Service Mapping & HAM
- Experience with Service Catalog and Service Portal within ServiceNow
- Experience with the Paris release
- Working with creation and customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Portal, and Service Catalog Automation System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Prior experience integrating ServiceNow to other applications and ability to adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex problems.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer or ITIL certification is a plus
- Experience within a hospital or healthcare environment working within building out custom modules within the Epic EMR software platform.
- Designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform for all internal employees
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Create integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration. Administer/maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
- Create and maintain Service Catalog Items and Knowledge Bases.
- Work with IT Service Management Team and other key client stakeholders within IT and the Business.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.