Title: ITSM Engineer
Terms: 1 year Contract
As an ITSM SME, you will be vital in providing leadership on IT Service Management and lead the creation of a strategic roadmaps, including implementation, improvement and management of multiple ITSM processes. You’ll lead and participate in the development, maintenance, and support of the applications and modules. You will provide day-to-day process operation of the system to ensure the system is meeting organizational needs. You will also be responsible for adhering to ITSM industry best practices to manage this system.
- 8+ years of experience implementing, advancing and supporting an ITSM solution
- Proven understanding of ITSM and how it applies a functional environment
- Full asset Lifecyle management utilizing PO, contract, ASNs, CoD with the CMDB toolset
- License compliance / integration into CMDB
- Experience with Ivanti is a huge plus
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in strategic direction for Enterprise Implementation of the Ivanti platform
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other hands-on technical activities in relation to advance the implementation of Ivanti
- Configuration/Customization of the Ivanti system, including creating workflows.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement for ITSM and initiates the appropriate action
- Provides tiered Ivanti application support for end users and troubleshoots technical problems such as application performance issues
- Implement service mapping to detail the mix and relationship of IT configuration items
- Responsible for expanding our CMDB and Discovery capabilities as well as Service Mapping deployment.
- Lead the coordination, design, and execution of integrating standard LDAP & 3rd party apps into our Ivanti environment (SCOM, Service Mapping, Intune, Coupa, ASNs, etc)
- Assist in documenting requirements, and aligning to existing Ivanti capabilities
What's in it for you:
- Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
- Ability to work from home!
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.