Brooksource is seeking a Senior Application Software Engineer for our Fortune 50 Health Insurance Client. As a Software Engineer, you will design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the telecom industry in the healthcare industry or call center is desired. Knowledge of Agile development principles and practices. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Strong working knowledge of Eclipse, JAVA, VoiceXML, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer or other IVR development tools, and Voice Portal. Preferred: Amazon Connect call flow development, AWS Lambda, Amazon Lex, VUI Design, grammar development (including Spanish). Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database.
- Experience with Amazon Connect or Avaya Voice Systems (Avaya 7.x platform) including configuration/administration of Avaya Communication Manager and call flow development
- Experience working with CMS (V18/19), ACD, IEX (Workforce Management), call center reporting, vectoring and call flow management, Call Back Assist
- Experience working with local communication service providers (TDM, SIP) and Long Distance providers
- Experience with Dialers (POM/CCT Pro)
- Experience Collaborating with Network engineers and Telecom teams (internal and external)
- Service Now ticketing system
- Toll Free MGMT
- Amazon Connect Administration
- Experience with Nice/Engage (Call Recording)
- Works well w/ multiple teams
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.