Contract to Hire
$70-75/hr (Dependent on Experience)
Brooksource is seeking a Senior-level SpringBoot Application Architect to join their team. You will be responsible for delivery of the bank’s SpringBoot-based Micro-Service Framework. You will design and implement complex IT solutions that are in line with the enterprise architecture roadmap and teach teams how to use the framework. You will deliver well designed quality software in a fast-paced agile environment. If this sounds like you, please keep reading and apply!
- Developer must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Support creation and configuration of OpenShift projects.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Designs and implements new and/or modifies existing software/application SpringBoot-based microservices in support of business needs.
- Designs, tests, debugs, documents, and implements those services.
- Works with internal partners to onboard new and/or use existing APIs exposed through the API Gateway.
- Triages and resolves problems which occur in production systems.
- Provides direction and training to other team members.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sr. Integration Developer and 3+ years with JBoss Fuse
- Experience with the following tools – Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Splunk, Soap UI.
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans, webMethods Developer)
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.