Java Developer Opening:
Long-Term Contract (18-24 Months)
As an experienced Java Developer, you will work on several enterprise-level projects for our largest Health Care Provider. Joining a team of 6+ Java developers, you will be tasked supporting and maintaining legacy code for multiple applications for a large-scale migration that the enterprise is expecting to go through over the next year.
In this environment, you will need to move quickly, diligently and pay extreme attention to detail. This project will also give you more exposure to large scale project implementations this will have far reaching implications that will improve patient care.
Below are a few items successful candidates will have
Java, Web Programming, Teamwork, Effective Time Management, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Problem Solving. Specific experience as follows:
· Must have at least 3 years of experience writing Java code
· Must have at least 1 year of recent experience writing RESTful API’s
· Must have at least 2 years of experience with Spring framework 4.x
· Needs to be knowledgeable about using Maven
· Must be familiar with developing Java Spring RESTful API’s for use within WebLogic or a similar Application Server
· Must be familiar with eclipse or similar IDE
· Needs to be familiar with using code repositories
· Basic familiarity with SQL and be able to write code to read and update data from a SQL database. Familiarity with JPA
· Familiarity with OAuth and using OAuth to secure Rest APIs would be a definite plus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.