Business Data Analyst
Consumer & Pharmaceutical Industry
$30/hr (negotiable, depends on experience)
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst with a Fortune 50 Consumer & Pharmaceutical Manufacturer located in Raritan, NJ. As a Business Data Analyst, you will you will work alongside the technology shared services team as part of the Networking department’s initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for helping build out capabilities around Ops Dashboarding and creating training materials for business units and partners across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience/knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Proficiency with reading various network scripting languages such as python
- Comfortable talking with and presenting to high-level end users, including VPs, Directors & Managers
- Build out scheduled & ad hoc operational dashboards using Tableau and PowerBI
- Maintain pre-existing dashboards and modify changes based off business requirements
- Create documents and tutorial videos to train/educate the organization on new tools and technologies
- Partner with global stakeholders, service owners, and technical application owners to analyze data trends and identify gaps to understand the health of the Network
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
· Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
· Access to enterprise security tools
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.