Jr Data Analyst
Long term contract
We are seeking a Jr Data Analyst to join the Technology Services department of one of our multinational Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods and Med-Device company in Raritan, NJ. As a Jr Data Analyst, you will be responsible for administrating, developing, and supporting multiple business critical application platforms.
This Jr Data Analyst will also be focused on creating, maintaining, and visualizing data through Tableau and other data analysis tools to support incident problem management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience working in a professional business environment, preferably an internship
- SQL (MS or Cloudera)
- Experience with Servicenow preferred
- Willingness to learn RPA
- Utilize SQL for queries to pull incident problem data from the data lake for analysis
- Maintain and update Tableau dashboards to manage base business initiatives
- Present data analysis findings to business partners supporting various projects
- Distribute meeting minute notes across the organization to Stakeholders
- Ensure accountability of collaborating teams, provide guidance for outstanding tasks
- Take part in continuous learning and training for RPA tools/technologies
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and global locations
- Access to cutting edge tools and technology
- Laid back and relaxed remote work environment
- The opportunity to not only create solutions, but impact life, technology and the world
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.