Junior Data Analyst
$27/hr, $70,000/yr conversion salary
As the Jr. Data Analyst, you will be responsible for writing SQL code and analyzing custom data reports for clinical product usage within the healthcare industry. As the junior data analyst, you will work alongside a team to present this data to clients in Tableau. You will be responsible for data manipulation and data cleansing for massive datasets in a Teradata database utilizing SQL. As the Jr Data Analyst, you work within clinical products to identify areas of gaps in care and propose products to combat these gaps thus taking a part in the revenue generating side of a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· Solid understanding and hands on experience with SQL
· Proven ability to tell a data story through visualization tools, specifically Tableau
· Data Presentation experience through classroom or internship projects
· Write SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from Teradata platform
· Analyze pharmaceutical claims and develop statistical software and data analysis
· Report gaps in care and create Tableau dashboards to visualize these gaps
· You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.