Junior IT Data Analyst (Predictive Analytics)
$24-26/hr depending on experience
As a Data Analyst, you will develop prediction Analytic Models and visualizations for Global Technology Services and Demand Management per the data set/requirements provided by the team. In this role, you will create Demand Management and related data set visualizations utilizing a variety of tools for dashboards, views and reports. You will be part of a core team standing up a Center of Excellence for Data & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment doing Analytics, Statistics, or Data Mining
- Self-starter and proficient multi-tasker with excellent documentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Exposure working with Python and/or R
- Experience/knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Familiarity with scrum
- Link and pattern data sets across multiple areas (Service Request Data, Project data, Financial data, etc) to demonstrate opportunities for new insights, streamlining of process and operations, reducing cycle times and eliminating waste.
- Using statistical and data mining tools, create drill downs for the data gathered and identify key factors to attribute to predicted values including data patterns and key data drivers.
- Proactively review Demand Management data to identify opportunities for additional analysis.
- Partnering with Reporting and Data Analytics teams, validate data accuracy before and after the analysis.
- Recommend enhancements to Demand Management reporting tools to increase advanced analytics; work with BI & Reporting teams on implementation.
- Investigate, recommend and implement Machine Learning techniques to automatically detect clear patterns in the data, directing an IT team to a problem’s root cause.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
- Exposure to enterprise business intelligence tools, including Tableau
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work remote
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Laid back and relaxed work environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.