Jr Data Analyst (Security)
Consumer & Pharmaceutical Industry
We are seeking a Jr Data Analyst with a Fortune 50 Consumer & Pharmaceutical Manufacturer located in Raritan, NJ. As a Jr Data Analyst, you will work within the Information Security & Risk Management department, joining the team responsible for security consulting initiatives of Supply Chain ERP, Big Data & Cloud Platforms. In this role you will be responsible for helping build out capabilities around Data Visualization and Dashboarding metrics for security assessment evaluation data.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
· Experience/knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
· Proficiency with Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint
· Self-starter and proficient multitasker with excellent documentation, communication and organizational skills
· Build out scheduled & ad hoc data visualizations for metrics using Tableau and PowerBI
· Work with data source owners to build reports and upkeep data entry
· Support security assessments, driving analysis and consultation based off of evaluation data
· Help measure critical security areas across the organization using tools such as Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
· Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
· Access to enterprise security tools
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.