Junior DevOps Engineer
Remote or Ideally located in Minneapolis, New Jersey, Connecticut, Saint Louis
6 month contract to hire
Our Fortune 25 Healthcare client is searching for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative team working on a high-visibility, new project. This team is focuses on building applications geared toward helping business users efficiently navigate the healthcare rebate and claims process.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience and 1+ years of development experience.
- Working experience of Linux based infrastructure and shell scripting.
- Working experience of infrastructure-as-code scripting languages essentially Terraform.
- Strong understanding of Java, Python, NodeJs and React.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Working experience of configuration management and version control systems preferably GitHub and GitLab.
- Working experience of containerizing & clustering applications essentially Docker, Kubernetes.
- Excellent understanding of application package managers including NPM, Maven and PIP.
- Well verse and experience implementing CI/CD tools and frameworks including Jenkins.
- Configuration and managing databases such as Postgres, Sql Server, and Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of networking and serverless infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Build and test code continuously with scripting and programming languages.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CCD Pipeline)
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
If you feel this role describes you, please apply!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.