Associate DevOps Engineer
New York, NY (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & News Leader located in New York, New York. As the DevOps Engineer, you will be joining the Video Platform Engineering team to interface with counterparts and technology partners to deliver groundbreaking, engaging interactive TV experiences. In this role, you will deliver numerous high-profile milestones and responsible for the engineering, operations, deployment & maintenance of core Distribution Engineering platforms.
Actively interviewing with an immediate start date, please apply if interested!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 1-2 years of experience in infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Experience in administrating Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with configuration management tools and automation platforms is a plus (e.g. Ansible)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment. Experience with DevSecOps principles
- Background with a variety of software and hardware operating environments
- Collaboratively working to standardize cutting-edge large-scale streaming technologies
- Research and help to implement micro services for video player application eco-system
- Assist with automation of redundant workflows
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain digital linear and VOD systems
- Develop automated methods for the deployment of media processing/distribution infrastructure
What’s in It for You?:
- Working for a well-known, globally leading news organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.