New York, New York (remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Streaming leader located in New York, New York. As the Digital Measurement Analyst, you will be responsible for tagging and tracking the company’s portfolio of sites and apps. As a team member within this group, you will help enable audience measurement tools, develop, and implement analytics requirements, and define business KPIs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
· 1years of relevant digital experience in a professional setting
· Strong understanding of Adobe Analytics
· Working knowledge of Nielsen and ComScore preferred
· At least 1-year experience working with Charles Proxy
· Test and oversee quality assurance/control (QA/QC) of analytics implementations and escalate defects as necessary for company’s digital products (web, mobile apps, and connected device apps)
· Collect, implement, and test digital analytics requirements in Adobe Analytics for page tracking, link tracking, and video tracking product analytics for digital
· Collect, implement, and test digital analytics requirements in ComScore and Nielsen
· Maintain documentation of tracking requirements and testing scripts used for QA/QC
· Ensure consistency & accuracy of measurement across all products & properties including QA testing
What’s in it For You?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.