Financial Analyst (2+ Years)
3-6 Month Contract to Hire
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Fortune 100 Company's team, who will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational and financial performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational and financial plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational and financial initiatives and help drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, documentation and processes, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Provides P&L based financial reporting and expense analysis support. Role requires heavy use of Microsoft Office – especially Excel – and other financial/operational systems.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Work closely with managers and leaders to understand their resources, including funding sources, contract end dates, and other relevant data.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Analyzes available data and information, identifies data issues, and recommends changes to management.
- Consolidates data elements/sources and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Validates data, through cooperation from team members and regular spot checks.
- Tracking status of contract renewals and new 3rd party labor requests throughout the hiring process.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better required
- Generally requires 1-5 years related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Excel pivot tables and the various logical formulas available (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, etc)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Understanding of financial differentiators between Capital and Operating expenses along with related reporting and budget requirements
- Experience with developing ad hoc reporting from various data sources
- Familiarity with general procurement and legal processes
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Sick Time
- Professional Development & Mentorship
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.