Title Jr. Manual QA Tester
Duration 6 month contract (with possibility of extension and/or conversion)
Location Denver Tech Center (Greenwood Village)
Client Fortune 75 Telecom Client
As the manual QA tester you will create test scripts for our Fortune 75 Telecom client’s customer facing portal. You will manually write and perform your scripts to find any bugs or defects with the code. From there you will document any results and findings and ultimately work with engineers to ensure code is ready for production. You will utilize Jira and HP ALM to track your test scripts and any errors. The portal you will be testing is utilized by hundreds of thousands of customers per month!
· 0-2 years of manual testing experience preferably on a customer facing portal or web-based testing
· School projects or professional experience with Java based code and understanding of the SDLC and how quality assurance testing works
· Strong communication skills and ability to be proactive and collaborative with the testing team and engineers
- Experience with Jira or HP ALM for ticket tracking
- Telecommunications experience
· Create, run, and document manual test scripts
· Learn from more senior resources how to create test scripts based on business requirements
· Utilizing JIRA and HP ALM to log and track your scripts and requirements status
· Collaborate with other QA testers on the team
· Communicate your findings from test scripts with the engineering counterparts to ensure code is ready for production
What’s In It For You?
· Tons of opportunity for growth, mentorship, and stability in a Fortune 75 environment
· Large testing team allowing you to learn from others and bounce your ideas and scripts off others
· Opportunity to eventually learn and master a combination of manual and automation testing
· Our client has done very well during the COVID-19 pandemic and is continuing to hire and maintain all positions
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A
successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT
hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are
designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent
placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture
and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation,
Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work
with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.