Jr. Performance Engineer
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the IT world? Does the idea of learning from top talent excite you? Brooksource is looking to bring on a small team of entry-level Performance Engineers to be a part of our Technical Youth program for one of our Fortune 1,000 clients in Jacksonville, FL. You will learn how to develop automated test processes and programs to ensure the speed, scalability, and stability of internal and external applications. The position focuses on planning and executing test activities for the quoting policy applications for Property and Casualty insurance. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained in performance test engineering with the potential to move into the Software Development or Quality Assurance space!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related Information Technology area of study
- Firm Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Desire to grow within the IT space
- Ability to communicate and build collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
What’s In It For You?
- Working for a well-known, national Fortune 1,000 company
- Working on a highly innovative team
- Hands-on training for Senior-level mentors
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Laid back and relaxed work environment
If you are a currently a senior studying Computer Science (or related Information Technology area of study) with:
- A passion for Software Development or Quality Assurance
- A graduation date in May or December 2019
- The ability to relocate to Jacksonville, FL
- The ability to provide their own transportation to/from work every day
- An authorization to work in the United States and WILL NOT require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Then apply today!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.