Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Remote for Now/Remote Flexible
The Customer IT, Digital Products and Services team at one of our largest Fortune 100 Energy clients is participating in Brooksource’s Elevate Program, where they are actively seeking a Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst to join their growing team. Brooksource’s Elevate Program is intended for recent college graduates that are ready to take their career to the next level! This program emphasizes technical and professional development with the opportunity to collaborate in a culture built around opportunity, grit, innovation, family, opportunity, and passion. The Elevate program is an amazing way to get exposure to new technologies and enterprise-wide projects at a Fortune 100 level company.
The ideal Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst will be given the opportunity to technically support the Customer IT team and work on digital projects and enhancements. The main project you will focus on is ISUM (I sign up & move): a customer-facing product that allows customers to stop/start/transfer energy services seamlessly, working to improve the utility-customer experience. Despite working under the guidance of Senior & Principal Project Manager, the selected Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst will be able to work autonomously and be eager to learn and grow in an agile environment. If you are detail-oriented, naturally inquisitive and eager to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Business or similar field OR equivalent experience.
· 0-2 years of experience and/or working knowledge of Confluence or Azure DevOps (or TFS/ Team Foundation Servicer) for test case buildouts and agile collaboration.
· Deep understanding of Agile Development Methodology.
· Knowledge of project management methodologies and project tracking.
· Experience and/or knowledge of JIRA or similar tool is a plus!
· Experience and/or familiarity with change management is a plus!
· Specifically assessing how one change impacts various areas, processes, and people.
· Possesses excellent analytical, organizational, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
Your Responsibilities Include:
· Write and build test cases for customer-facing product enhancements working directly with functional, technical and engineering teams.
o Test cases will be primarily centered around bug-tweaks and enhancements to our client’s ISUM (I Sign Up and Move) front-end customer-facing platform.
· Conduct testing on software, websites, and other technical products to identify and resolve bugs, defects, and other potential issues.
· Test requirements and check for completeness and consistency.
· Ideate with product and engineering teams to make recommendations for enhancements for core payment, billing and customer-based web platforms.
· Generate and collaborate with Product Lead and workstream leads to break down requirements into smaller, digestible, components from a front-end technical perspective.
· Support change management procedures by participate in assessing, documenting, and implementing changes/tweaks/enhancements.
· Act as the business liaison between the technical and engineering departments.
· Escalate ideas and piloted projects to necessary stakeholders and follow-up with business groups involved.
· Independently meet with business groups involved in miscellaneous projects.
· Analyzing metrics on where projects stand and reporting data up to management team.
What’s in it for you?
· A welcoming, team environment where you will be provided an opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company. Eight Eleven group offers Health, Dental and Vision benefits, weekly pay, holiday paid time off and sick-leave.
· Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.