Jr Risk Analyst
Consumer & Pharmaceutical Industry
We are seeking a Jr IT Security Analyst to join the Information Security Risk Management team of a Fortune 50 Life Sciences company. As a Jr IT Security Analyst, you will you will work alongside the security team focused on driving the development of proactive Information Security & Risk Management controls into global Supply Chain environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Internship or strong project experience working in the Cyber Security field
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and articulate IT principles to the business
- Exhibits a proactive work ethic, looking for innovative ways to solve complex problems
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Assist with the architectural risk analysis and threat modelling by consulting with project teams and obtaining supporting documentation to document all high & medium risk gaps
- Work through output of various scanning tools such as Qualys and pen test results to consult with appropriate stakeholders and identify optimal solutions and create JIRA tickets for resolution by the developers
- Provide assurance to our key stakeholders by assisting with Application Security Assessments, SOX Controls, HIPAA assessments, and any other IT Compliance or regulatory requirements
- Review business requirements and make suggestions to improving security processes’
- Assist in implementing security awareness strategies impacting Customer connectivity & logistics
What’s in it For You?
- Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
- Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
- Access to enterprise security tools
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- The opportunity to not only create solutions, but impact life, technology and the world
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.