Junior Software Architect
Contract to Hire
We are looking for entry level candidates who have a background in Computer Science, with a strong interest in learning and growing within the architecture and design field of the business. This role will allow you to continue growing your skills within software engineering, but also provide exposure to requirement creation and planning, vendor relationships, and framework design.
- Develop understanding of the end to end architecture to advise on solutions
- Documenting solutions, current flows and proposed changes to better enable automation and communication back to our stakeholders
- Design, develop, test, and support web-based applications and services to meet business and security requirements
- Follow best practice lifecycle methodologies including writing design documentation, performing code reviews, and implementing automated integration tests.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Development experience, of at least 2 scripting languages (Java and Python preferred)
- Course work in design and system architecture
- Agile Methodologies and Familiarity with SDLC
- Public Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure) a plus
- Git/ Github
Highest degree of education required: Bachelor’s Degree
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.