Express Scripts is looking for a Jr. Software Engineer to join the Application Architecture and Engineering team as the bring on more entry level engineer talent.
- The Jr. Software Engineer will assist in the writing and modifying of software application programs.
- This position will maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents.
- Professional growth of knowledge across both technical and operational domains is required.
- Expectations include innovation and critical thinking leading to decision making driving towards efficient, simple solutions answering to complex business needs.
- Partner with employees and vendor partner consultants from different locations in the development and delivery of Specialty software applications.
- Works to develop skills, self-motivated, provides feedback to others, and oversees resolution technical issues and complexities.
- Identify process improvement and code synergies achieved through innovative ideas and critical thinking.
- Consult with business departments as needed. Influences projects/initiatives on the right solution for scalability, growth, and security and defect free implementations.
- Drives projects to delivery within designated time frames and tracks progress reports to management. Works on resolution of urgent and on-going problems to ensure their teams contribution to overall reliability
- Ensures defects are quickly assessed and/or mitigated and resolved, whether in non-production or production
- Represents Information Technology in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Prepares for, implements and communicates new corporate initiatives and processes within assigned team.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Cloud knowledge – AWS
- Development experience in Core Java Hands on experience in OOPS concepts
- Nice to Have Knowledge of Spring Knowledge of Hibernate
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.