Junior Application Development Analyst
12 month contract-to-hire
As a Junior Application Development Analyst at our Fortune 50 Healthcare Technology client, you will be responsible for new development and maintenance of key Investment applications. You will operate in a Agile environment on both homegrown and outsourced applications to develop new functionalities and enhancements for designated areas.
- Bachelor’s or Associates in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge and experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 1+ year of Database experience with stored procedures, views, functions and triggers (Oracle or SQL Server preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of at least 1 programming language (.NET preferred)
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or others.
- ETL experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles
- Business knowledge of investments, finance or accounting preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Develop and maintain new functionalities and enhancements for enterprise applications
- Direct involvement in new development and production support
- Work directly with business partners to understand desired system requirements, deliver effective solutions, and manage break/fix service requests
- Adapt and gain exposure to all the technologies and systems used in the environment.
- Communicate and act as liaison amongst cross-functional teams.
What’s In It For You?
- Technical training and professional mentorship
- Working in and supporting a Fortune 100 enterprise technical environment
- Opportunity for growth within a key Investment organization
- Working for one of America’s most diverse and inclusive companies
- Weekly paychecks
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.