Business Intelligence Analyst
Vinings, GA 30339
3 month contract to hire
As a BI Analyst, you'll be responsible for developing data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives driven by the different business groups within the organization. You'll be working directly with SQL and Tableau, as well as other tools that are being used in conjunction to make data understandable to non-IT colleagues.
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced SQL development and troubleshooting experience.
- Data Visualization experience (Tableau/Cognos/SSRS)
- Python and/or R experience is a bonus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Statistics, or closely-related degree.
- Proven track record of business analysis, requirement definition and solution delivery. Examples may be requested during interview.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various functional areas, including Tech Ops, Customer Care, and Customer Experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Develop data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives within the organization.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
- Reviews project proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Perks of the Opportunity:
· Brand new office building in a great location near Sun Trust Park and the Battery
· On site Starbucks, gym and cafeteria
· Fortune 50 technology and media company with a huge presence in Atlanta
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.