Junior Data Analyst
Morris Plains, NJ
$25/hr, $70,000/yr conversion salary
As the Jr. Data Analyst, you will be responsible for writing SQL code and analyzing public and private data reports of COVID-19 infections for a medical product analytics team the healthcare industry. As the junior data analyst, you will work alongside a team to present this data to clients in Tableau. You will be responsible for data manipulation and data cleansing for massive datasets in a Teradata database utilizing SQL. As the Jr Data Analyst, you work to identify areas of at-risk communities and at-risk workplaces to advise clients on safe COVID-19 reopening strategies. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· Solid understanding and hands on experience with SQL
· Proven ability to tell a data story through visualization tools specifically Tableau
· Data Presentation experience through classroom or internship projects
· Passion for Healthcare analytics
· Write SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from Teradata platform
· Analyze pharmaceutical and public data and visualize this analysis within Tableau dashboards
· Assist clients in creating workplace and community strategy to combat COVID-19 transmission risks
· You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.