Jr. DevOps Engineer
As the Jr. DevOps Engineer for a global retail company, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of IT applications and cloud platform.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent experience/training
· Demonstrated experience in the following:
o Object Oriented Analysis, Design Patterns, and Frameworks
o Understanding of Databases
o Understanding of Linux Command Lines (Preferred)
· Experience with Cloud technologies (Preferred)
· Leverage combination of consulting skills, technical ability, development knowledge, and architecture strategy to assess the needs of a customer in order to leverage DevOps methodologies
· Work with application development team to adopt continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools
· Automates application build and deployment pipeline utilizing the DevOps toolchain and drive for best practice
· Upgrades, maintains, and improves the DevOps toolchain service infrastructure
· Provides tools training to new users
· Continuously supports application teams with their development pipeline
· Create documentation and release notes
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.