Junior DevOps Engineer
As the Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the automation of application deployments and platform application upgrades. You will interface heavily with application teams to solve issues, put out fires, and ensure application performance and functionality are on point. You will be a part of large platform upgrades (Informatica, Tomcat, NodeJS, and WebSphere). If interested, please keep reading and apply below!
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related degree/experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- You will be trained in Informatica for this position and be the team's subject matter expert!
- Familiarity with middleware platforms, including Tomcat (preferred), NodeJS, and WebSphere.
- 1+ years of scripting experience (Python, Perl, Bash, or PowerShell)
- Exposure to Linux/Windows
- Ability to run with and dive right into new tasks and strong communication skills
- 35%: Ongoing application implementation, release, and support.
- 20%: Design, delivery, and maintenance of platform services (Websphere, Tomcat, NodeJS, Informatica, Layer7, DataDog, and AWS).
- 20%: Implement DevOps processes including scripting, automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- 5%: Establish, maintain and follow standard information security processes and remediate vulnerabilities per company policy.
- 10%: Monitoring of server infrastructure and health, including the taking of proactive measures to ensure continued stability utilizing existing technologies (DataDog, Splunk, SolarWinds).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Opportunity to start your career with a growing company that promotes career growth within
- Casual dress code
- You will be trained in cutting edge technologies
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.