Associate Software Engineer (iOS)
Iselin, NJ (Hybrid Remote – onsite 3x/week)
$70-80k (Negotiable, depends on experience)
As a Junior Software Engineer (iOS) you will be designing, integrating and implementing mobile application software in support of their flagship mobile application. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for clean, well architected code, and can work well in a team environment. We are currently working on expanding the features and capabilities of our mobile channel while leveraging the latest advances in the mobile platforms to provide best in class mobile experiences to our participants. Be a part of a team that can provide opportunities to learn and grow as you work on mobile apps that meet and exceed industry standards. If you are interested and feel this fits you, please keep reading and apply!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Software Engineering OR other relevant working or training experience (Training Bootcamp, Military Experience, etc.)
· 1+ years of strong software development project experience
· Experience using Swift or Objective-C highly preferred
· Strong understanding of the agile methodology
· Driven, hard-working personality
· Participate in the full lifecycle of iOS based apps by using Swift, SwiftUI, and XCode
· Contribute to the implementation of component libraries and new features
· Work closely with the API team to define and consume API services for the apps
· Participate in regular code reviews and open team communication
· Work in agile development methodology, including sprint planning and effort estimation
· Build and maintain technical skills in iOS
· Partner with your peers and be mentored by your experienced team members, in various in-house forums and challenge yourself to grow
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to start your career in an enterprise environment with mentorship and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Benefits
- Weekly Paychecks
*COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.