Junior Technical Administrator
1 Year Contract-To-Hire
Brooksource is hiring a Junior Technical Admin to support corporate systems applications for a Fortune 13 Healthcare Insurance company in Philadelphia, PA. If you have a willingness to grow in a production support environment, then apply below!
· Performs troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents.
· Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution.
· Executes corrective maintenance on Middleware software.
· Executes corrective actions after failed automated software deployments.
· Ensures support for planned infrastructure and application activities.
· Performs restoration of the various server components.
· Participates in implementation of new projects related to Applications Deployment.
· Executes Middleware related system activities in Linux, Unix/AIX.
· With oversight, help administer and configure IBM BPM or IBM MQ v9.0 on different platforms like Linux/AIX and Windows.
· Provide scheduled maintenance and testing to IBM BPM or IBM MQ v9.0 in all environments.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information System.
· Familiarity of Linux or Unix/AIX.
· Experience with Middleware support (MQ Series, IBM BPM, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS, IIS, WebSphere, Weblogic,etc.)
· Ability to prioritize issues and to quickly find solutions.
· Open to On-Call support.
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of Pega, Kafka, IBM MQ, Business Automation Workflow
What’s In It For You?
- You will be exposed to new technologies in an enterprise environment
- You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
- You will go through a program aimed around professional development
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.