Junior Project Manager (Software Testing)
6-12 Month Contract-To-Hire
As a Junior Project Manager at our Fortune 50 Healthcare Technology client, you will aid in analyzing project strategies for the main Compliance team. You will act as a liaison between numerous stakeholders, including technical leaders, non-technical stakeholders, QAs, and more. In the position, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career to a management level position in a key enterprise environment!
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or related field
- 1+ year of enterprise experience working in a testing environment
- Experience with project management
- Ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous work environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Aid in analyzing project strategies in order to ensure test strategy is aligned
- Utilize tools such as JIRA, HP ALM, Rally, and Confluence to create test cases, identify, and report on bug findings
- Ability to manage and work with cross-functional teams and business/technology stakeholders
- Test applications in a variety of environments to ensure proper communication
- Resolve issues pertaining to different phases during testing
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to fast-track to management position
- Technical training and professional mentorship
- Working in and supporting a Fortune 50 enterprise technical environment
- Working for one of America’s most diverse and inclusive companies
- Weekly paychecks
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.