- Read, analyze and interpret business requirements.
- Work with software developers and business analysts to understand front-end and back-end system functionality.
- Write test plans and update existing test plans.
- Create and update manual test cases.
- Document test results.
- Manual testing of software applications.
- Execution of automated tests.
- Review test results and report in a defect tracking tool.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capable of producing adequate quality and quantity of work
- Ability to utilize a PC and working within a software testing suite
- Competency to learn new software tools
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments while meeting established schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
- Experience with SQL and generating database queries is beneficial
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.