Junior Software Developer
As the Junior Software Developer for a Fortune 75 airline company, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of Cargo applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 1+ year of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JMS, JAXB, JDBC, EJB
- Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML)
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Cucumber
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradel, Git, Junit, Mockito
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: Selenium, Nexus Repository, Hygieia, SonarQube, Fortify on Demand, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, ElasticSearch, Logstaash, Kibana, New Relic
- Preferred experience with cloud development on Azure/AWS
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Participate in all phases of the development process from inception through transition
- Provide production support and be involved in maintenance and enhancement of products
- Use object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects including applications which may interface with other systems in an environment committed to Service Oriented Architecture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
- Health benefits, 401K Plan, Weekly Pay Checks, Onsite cafeteria
- Opportunity to work with a Fortune 400, international retail brand
- Opportunity to diversify skillset and learn new technologies support several different retail applications
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.