Junior Software Engineer
Start Date – January 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CS, Computer Science and Engineering, CSE, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of development experience (Java experience required)
- Thorough knowledge of the SDLC and software methodologies including object-oriented programming and design
- Strong understanding of the agile methodology
- Driven, hard-working personality
- Gather business requirements for proposed applications
- Design application and database components for small-sized development projects
- Maintain and modify existing applications; makes approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic and coding changes
- Assist in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required
- Work on applications that deal with plane maintenance, travel accommodations, and online services.
Why Should I Apply?
- You will get to work with new, cutting edge technologies
- Excellent starting salary
- Exposure to Senior Leadership and Mentorship
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.