Junior Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Columbus, OH (Remote for immediate future)
As a Software Engineer, you will support the external deployment process for our clients growing Salesforce platform in a fast pace Agile environment. This developer/automation role is for a line primarily working on developing in Salesforce but this person should be interested in and willing to learn Tosca (automation tool) as well as a goal for this line is to be full-stack this year (2021).
- Information technology, computer science or related college degree required (Associate or Bachelor)
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Java Programming
- Highly motivated individual willing to learn and participate in a fast-paced environment
- Code Deployment/Merge experience preferred
- Experience with API’s (SOAP, Rest) preferred
- GitHub experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, communication and organizational skills.
- Contributes to large scale salesforce implementations
- Support external deployment process
- Work through code during implementation to ensure it mergers correctly
- Contribute to goal state and DevOps environment
- Work closely with team leads throughout deployment process
Why Should I Apply?
- You will get to work with new, cutting edge technologies
- Excellent starting salary
- Exposure to Senior Leadership and Mentorship
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.