12-month Contract to Hire
$25/hour with $70,000+ Conversion Salary
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a java-based application in an agile environment alongside a team of full stack developers. As the junior programmer, you will complete front-end development to configure pharmaceutical benefits information utilizing React.js and Java. You will create, develop, test, and perform ongoing maintenance on this application that is vital to the success of the organization. This is a great opportunity for growth in a Fortune 13 environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Technical Bootcamp Certification of Completion
· Project or Internship experience with Java
· Project or Internship experience with Front End Technologies, specifically React.js
- Knowledge of the SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
· Creating functional and technical system designs
· Work alongside an onshore and offshore development team
· Working with business end-users across the organizations
What’s In It For You?
· You will be mentored by Senior leaders on the team
· Opportunity to grow into a Full Stack Developer long term
· Opportunity to start your career in Technology in a Fortune 13 enterprise environment
· Opportunity to learn new technologies
· Weekly Paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.