Junior Software Engineer
Franklin Lakes, NJ
9-Month Contract to Hire
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a web-based application in an agile environment. You'll work alongside a senior developer to modernize a legacy application by converting current functionality to a web environment. You will create, develop, test, and perform ongoing maintenance on this application that is vital to the success of the organization. This is a great opportunity for a programmer looking for growth in the Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Project or Internship experience in Java and Springboot
- Exposure to and desire to learn new cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Automation with Quality Engineering
- Knowledge of the SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Develop a healthcare web application from ground up by utilizing legacy application framework
- Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
- Creating functional and technical system designs
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
What’s In It For You?
- 100% remote interview process
- You will be mentored by senior leaders on the team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Onsite cafeteria
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.