Junior Salesforce Developer
As a Junior Salesforce Developer, you will help to ensure that our business objectives and process are translated accurately and effectively in a hybrid Classic and Lightning Salesforce team for a Healthcare Technology company in Bloomfield, CT. You will design, refine, code, test and implement processes in Salesforce that is vital to the success of the organization. As a Jr. Salesforce Developer, you will be working with all members of the delivery team and business partners, utilizing multiple technologies in an Agile environment. This is a great opportunity for growth in a Fortune 50 environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Hands on experience with object-oriented programming: Java or C# preferred
- Hands on experience with basic software frameworks: .NET, ASP.NET, Angular, Oracle…
- Experience with relational databases: SQL Server, etc…
- Experience with web applications and interfaces using SFDC web services API
- Experience with relational databases: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- Desire to learn AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive project experience or an internship in software development
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrative tasks with the Salesforce platform and be able to manage multiple environments.
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Keeps up on industry trends and current technological standards, languages, coding techniques, utilities and operational considerations
- Work with Senior Software Developers to evaluate project requirements, creating technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance
- Manage application phases of system implementation (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
What’s In It For You?
- Training Program consisting of online and in-person training on Salesforce, AWS, Agile methodologies and more
- Dedicated time on team for personal innovation and growth
- High visibility working in the headquarters of a Fortune 50 enterprise environment
- Pairing with Sr. mentor while working with a close-knit team
- Weekly paychecks
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.