Junior Software Engineer (Sharepoint Administrator)
Franklin Lakes, NJ (Remote till Summer 2021)
$25/hour, 12-month CTH
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of Sharepoint support, and for a Healthcare Technology company. As the junior programmer, you will create, develop and perform maintenance on established internal business applications that are vital to the success of the organization. The Jr. Software Engineer will be working on a team utilizing multiple technologies in an Agile environment. You will also be exposed to multiple cross divisional projects and expected to work in all aspects of the Microsoft Suite. This is a great opportunity for growth in a Fortune 15 environment.
*Occasionally you will be responsible for supporting overnight product releases*
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in a Windows and Microsoft environment
- Knowledge of SQL database and exposure to Java or .Net languages such as C#
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and PowerBI through internships or project work
- Extensive project experience or an internship in software development
- Utilize JIRA and Confluence to support 30,000 end users with Sharepoint issues
- Work on new development and edit existing code to ensure the Sharepoint platform is operating at peak performance.
- Complete upgrades within platforms and protect all data through Information Rights Management reporting
- Help with migration process of applications to the Azure cloud
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· You will go through a program aimed around professional development
· Opportunity to receive training on niche technologies such as Hadoop
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.