Brooksource is looking to hire a Network or Security Engineer for one of our Fortune 50 clients in the St. Louis, MO area to manage digital certificates. You will plan, coordinate, and execute periodic nightly change requests as well as troubleshoot certificate related incidents on a variety of production systems to restore proper operation while meeting established services level agreements. We will be providing training around specific Key Management principles. This is a great opportunity to interact with many teams to increase reliability and security for enterprise applications.
- Prepares requirements, analyzes, designs, documents, and deploys solutions in accordance with standard change control practices.
- Participates in regular key production activities including new key provisioning using requestor Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs), exiting certificate renewals, key distribution, production systems configuration, and inventory management.
- Distinguishes between certs managed by different teams, whether internal or external managed certs. Helps teams implement and troubleshoot certificates on a diverse set of systems and applications.
- Follows existing certificate processes and make suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field
- Understanding of digital certifications or hands on experience with PKI Ability to navigate Linux (copy files, change permissions, searching, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of security aspects of networks, servers, and middleware applications
Nice to haves :
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, SQL, VBScript)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking/routing concepts
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster. Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.