Inver Grove Heights, MN
Our Fortune 100 Agricultural client has an exciting opportunity in their Lubricant’s group. They are looking for a Lab Technician. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- Analyze petroleum products in accordance with quality control methods and operate laboratory equipment using the approved testing procedure – American Standard Testing Method (ASTM).
- Assist in interpreting and writing reports on customer diesel fuel and gasoline samples.
- Interpret test results from customer quality assurance samples to effectively respond to customers.
- Communicate with all personnel involved in quality, manufacturing, and technical services.
- Conduct instrument inspections and calibrations.
- Maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled in Math, Chemistry, Biology or related degree program and/or AA Degree with 2+ year’s related quality control or petroleum laboratory experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems and ISO 9001:2015.
- Must be able to work 7am – 3pm or 3 – 11pm
- Proficient in Word & Excel.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.