Lead Application/Cloud Architect
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Remote or Louisville, KY
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This team is growing and looking to a Lead App/Cloud Architect to a robust group working on a multi-year initiative focused on the Medicare Risk Adjustments Process. The Lead App/Cloud Architect leads the planning, strategy, and management of cloud resources across multiple products, platforms, and business & IT stakeholders. They will work with cloud/domain/solution architects, senior business leaders, and product owners to understand and advance the strategy they are enabling with their products and teams. The Lead App/Cloud Architect will assess the compatibility and integration of products and technologies proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent platforms.
1. Lead and define the strategic architecture and transformation blueprints depicting target end state cloud based architecture to guide the delivery of business capabilities across multiple projects and teams.
2. Research new technologies, processes, and solutions to enhance capabilities across the teams
3. Ensure team is following standardization, technical guidelines, security needs, and design patterns aligned to enterprise architecture and strategy.
4. Work with Directors/VP, Enterprise/Domain Architect, Managers in both business and IT.
5. Define the vision and architecture strategy for transforming the current technology landscape by adopting cloud and SaaS based platforms to simplify the ecosystem and enable innovation and interoperability
6. Provide thought leadership by bringing outside in perspective in making key technology decisions
7. Works on assignments that involve complexity ranging from moderate to substantial technical issues
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
2. 8 or more years of technical experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field
3. Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
4. 2+ Years of experience of Agile Project/Product implementation with latest DevOps tools and principles
5. Exceptional verbal, written and presentation and ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to senior leaders
6. Strong understanding of cloud architecture, preferably using Microsoft Azure and/or GCP cloud platform, design patterns, cloud operations and at least one year of experience.
1. Masters or Doctorate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
2. Exposure to healthcare industry, knowledge of Medicare Risk Adjustment process and EDI knowledge.
3. Experience with Azure cloud platform, Azure DevOps platform, Automation via CI/CD pipelines + Terraform, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Logic Apps, and Databricks and/or have great understanding of other public cloud computing architectures and services.
4. Architecture Certification in one of the leading cloud platforms, Azure is preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.