Lead Developer – Software Engineer
6-month full time contract-to-hire
As the Lead Software Engineer, you will be working on an innovative Digital team developing, testing, debugging, and supporting new software or enhancements to existing software. As the Team Lead Software Developer, you will be working on an agile development team with React, React Native, asp.NET, NodeJS, AWS Lambda, and more. As the Lead Engineer, you will also act as a mentor for other developers and TQAs on the team. If you have 5+ years of related experience with development and as a Lead, please keep reading and apply!
· Lead development team and other related team lead duties
· Gather business requirements for proposed applications
· Design application and database components for development projects
· Maintain and modify existing applications; makes approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic and coding changes
· Assist in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required
· Work on applications that deal with plane maintenance, travel accommodations, and online services.
· Prior experience as a Lead Software Engineer
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in modern software development including but not limited to the following technologies:
o React or React Native
o Microsoft .Net – C#, ASP.NET
· Understanding of and experience with multiple phases of software development lifecycles/methodologies.
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or equivalent experience)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.