EMR Integration Coordinator
Partner with Business and Technical Product team to manage specification changes, coordinate vendor implementations and answer questions from internal teams and external vendors.
• Facilitate communication with stakeholders from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Participate/Lead in design sessions to understand the technical implementation of the product.
• Lead large, complex POCA Integrations to achieve key business objectives
• Develop and manages execution plans such as milestones and project plans to achieve release objectives.
• Drive progress forward by leading various internal and external vendor calls. and owning resolution of any open items.
• Ability to manage competing priorities across workstreams while adhering to a product based mindset
• Ability to identify readiness at various program milestones to ensure internal product readiness for external distribution and joint test collaboration
• Identify and remove impediments across teams.
• Build dashboards and adhoc reports showing utilization and implementation of services that can be consumed by multiple levels of organization
• Partner with delivery lead to coordinate vendor releases with internal workstreams.
• Develop and maintain a meaningful working relationship with our External Vendors to aid in the smooth development and implementation of Program Products. Offer support and guidance on triaging issues.
• Work closely with architects on impacts of design and solution to program; understand product solution and be able to explain the solution to team members.
• Expert-level expertise with MS Excel and Visio
• 3+ years experience coordinating large enterprise projects with multiple dependencies
• 3+ years experience handling various Project Management functions (IRAAD, charter, schedule, status reporting)
• Excellent written and verbal communication sills across all levels of organization
• Previous program experience in highly matrixed ID Development Organization
• Strong technical aptitude with emphasis on understanding REST architecture and SaaS.
• Ability to motivate individuals and teams to solve complex problems quickly to deliver on business needs
• Understanding of FHIR and Smart on FHIR interoperability standards.
• 3-5 years of technical implementation/ data integration
• 3+ years' experience communication with senior-level leadership
• 3 + Years experience in Healthcare
• Undergraduate degree
• Experience working with EMRs like Epic, Athena, Cerner, eCW, Allscripts, etc
• SAFe ,LeSSor other Agile certifications
• PMP certification
• FHIR certification
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.