Lead Software Engineer
Fully Remote (Tampa, FL)
Our Fortune 15 Healthcare client is looking to bring on a motivated Lead Software Engineer to assist the IT Manager and IT Director across multiple enterprise agile teams. As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for 65% coding and 35% assisting the other software engineers. You will utilize your background within React.js, Java, Restful APIs, and SQL for keyboard coding as well as facilitating code reviews to identify defects before pushing to the main code base. If you are a motivated Software Engineer looking to lead within an enterprise agile environment, please apply today!
Duties (included but not limited to):
· Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas; following an agile software development lifecycle process.
· Active engagements in sprint processes like sprint planning, story sizing, business DEMO & retrospectives
· Operates within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Support & guide new Software Engineers employees within the team
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable applications.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
· Research new technologies and maintain active knowledge of current industry application development trends, with a view to how these can be utilized in the environment
· Document technical solutions and designs at level of detail suitable for enterprise architectural review, user training, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in a Software Engineer capacity
- Experience within enterprise Agile Development and CI/CD
- Experience with React.js or similar tool (Angular.js, Vue.js)
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Restful APIs
- Experience with SQL Relational Database
- Experience with Web Portal development
- Experience facilitating code reviews to identify defects before getting merged to the main code base
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.