Lead Solutions Architect
Santa Ana, CA (remote to start)
Long term contract
Brooksource is looking for an Lead Solutions Architect to add to a growing team at one of the global leading vision health providers. The Lead Solutions Architect will lead transformational change & accelerate business value, leverage available & emerging platforms and source technology expertise to solve product development challenges in a digital ecosystem. You will be working directly with the manager to develop & grow this organization.
- Understand and define business drivers, requirements definition, design gap analysis, prototyping, execution and deployment activities for programs and projects.
- Act as a project manager for projects of medium to large complexity and act as liaison between the various IT organizations to ensure successful delivery of initiatives to the business partners.
- Conduct research on current / future technologies, processes and best practices, benchmark with other internal J&J companies and external partners, and determine how best to apply new technologies in the Consumer /CMD R&D organizations.
- Partner with the business to manage business partner expectations, including Product Development, Engineering, Regulatory, Medical and Clinical Affairs, Product Safety, and Laboratories groups on a world-wide basis.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware or services and make recommendations.
- Provide Escalation Support as needed for technical issues (eg. Virtualization, CloudX/ Hybrid CloudX Environments, application issues)
- 6+ years of relevant experience with strong focus on IT & Business Analysis
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- PMP Certification or SCRUM Certification – required
- Knowledge of AI & Machine Learning
- Knowledge of CloudX Environments
- Agile Development knowledge & SDLC methodology
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Trello)
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Sick Time
- Professional Development & Mentorship
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.