Lead Technical Analyst
St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is looking for a Lead Technical Analyst to assist our client in the Telecommunications industry. This is an ongoing contract engagement with the potential to be hired as a full time employee. This Lead Technical Analyst will assist in the analysis of data issues across several systems that interchange data and propose solutions to solve those issues. The solutions will range from business process changes, data integration or protocol, and/or the redesign or replacement of sub systems. This position is a mix of responsibilities found with Data Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Integration Analysts, and Solution Architects. Eventually, the systems that are being analyzed now will be replaced and the candidate that fills this position will help technically define that solution. We are looking for an individual to help carry out the implementation of solutions that solve the data issues they help uncover.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
· Provide technical assessment of the existing system architecture
· Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
· Produce and maintain Technical Process Flows, Data Mapping, and other, related design and as-built documentation in support of the application architecture.
· Collaborate with Project Managers, Managers, Architects, and Business Stakeholder in recommending strategies and tactical implementations to solve problems.
· Work with Enterprise Architecture to design and configure systems, applications, or other type of automations that can solve issues
· Provide guidance to development teams based on analysis
· Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insight to the stakeholders
· Assist in troubleshooting application or data issues across the systems
· Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to technical specifications and vision on how to implement a solution
· Research and recommend strategies for department direction on customer- and agent-facing systems, technical interfaces, and automated system solutions.
· Provide technical expertise on complex projects and research new technology for use by department
· 8+ years in a Data Analysis, DB development, Architect, or Systems Analyst role
· Intellectually curious
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills leveraging Excel, PowerBI, or similar tools
· Demonstrated ability to successfully distill complex technical information into clear, concise yet comprehensive communication material
· Skill in organizing technical resources and identifying priorities to carry out the analysis or assembling of solutions
· Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to maximize time-management and efficiencies
· Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
· Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
· Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
· BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.