Lead Test Automation Engineer
Develop software products using full-stack, cloud native development. Has system-wide responsibility to build software products on complex projects Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements. Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation. Research and implement best design principals in order to improve reliability and velocity. Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test driven development. Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners. Builds software using agile/XP/test driven development. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines. . Works with architects and product owners to design new software.
Must Have Technologies:
- Python Scripting for Automation
- API Testing
- Manual Testing
- 2 year IT technical degree or 4 year degree or 7 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and computer networks.
- Full-stack development experience
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5 years
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software.
- Requires a good understanding of business application
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.