Lead HCM Workday Analyst
Our nationwide wellness client is looking for a Lead HCM Workday Analyst to help push forward their modernization efforts! The Lead HCM Workday Analyst oversees the day-to-day operations in support of the Workday HCM systems. The Lead is highly visible within the HCM and Information Technology departments and plays an integral role in the continual evolution of Workday systems. The position provides technical leadership to a team of system analysts, providing mentoring and guidance in support of optimal results for team members and system stakeholders. The Lead HCM Workday Analyst ensures a high level of service with a strong commitment to quality and customer service. The Lead has an opportunity daily to positively impact our Workday environment as a pivotal leader for Workday HCM systems.
- Lead the Workday Systems Analyst team and business stakeholders by providing technical and functional expertise.
- Provide business guidance on best practices and leverage Workday efficiently to solve business needs in areas like Core HCM, Payroll, Time, Absence, Benefits, Talent Management, Compensation, Scheduling, Recruiting, Prism and People Analytics
- Partner with FIN teams to define functional requirements including data, configuration, integration, and portal needs and translate into technical requirements
- Advocate and influence HCM solutions and inform on new trends and technologies to support an agile business
- Make recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of Workday, as well as coordinated third party systems. Collaborate with business partners in identifying opportunities to streamline their operations with ERP solutions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in IT, HR or closely related field
- 5+ years of experience with Workday Business Processes, Composite Reporting in the HCM area
- 7+ years of experience with Procurement to Core HCM, Payroll, Time, Absence, Benefits, Talent Management, Compensation, Recruiting,
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and adapt style as needed for technical or non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with leading cross-functional, cooperative efforts with team members across departments.
- Familiarity with Workday Studio, BIRT, Extend, Prism
- Workday certifications
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.