IT Data Governance Manager
Brooksource is searching for a leader in the Master Data Management and Data Governance space to join their client in Tampa, FL. As an IT Data Manager, you will be responsible for building the Data Governance practice for the organization as well as ensuring data quality and data cleanliness. If you are interested in learning more, apply today!
- Create a strategy and roadmap for Master Data Management by evaluating where we are at now and where we are going
- Design, implement and manage Master Data Management tools and processes.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and tools
- Lead conversations with the business and educate them on MDM
· Work very heavily with the internal AR, finance, product management, and operations to define global standards
- Take ownership of product MDM for the ERP and Informatica and all applications in the organization – define and document all processes, standards, roles, and responsibilities globally
- Take ownership of customer MDM for the ERP and Informatica and all applications (ex CE/CRM) in the organization – define and document all processes, standards, roles, and responsibilities globally
- Responsible for initial cleansing of all data and the ongoing maintenance – ensuring consistent, accurate, complete, accessible, and timely data.
- Lead the implementation of a Master Data Management system (Informatica) & program in partnership with an established SI (system integrator) partner for Informatica and D365 F&O/CE as well as the Sr. Manager of Data Architecture
- Works with data owners to define & document global guidelines, business rules, standards, and processes for managing master data and meta data.
- Cleanse and normalize master data as needed based on global business rules/standards
- Ensure global standards are ALWAYS adhered to
· 7+ years of experience within Data Governance and Data Quality
· Enterprise experience establishing Master Data Management
· Experience working with data owners to define workflows and document global standards, best practices, and business rules
· Experience within ERP Systems
· Enterprise experience within Product & Customer MDM
· Experience with Informatica (Nice-to-have)
· Solid knowledge of data governance methodologies, principles, tools and best practices
· Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
· Functional experience in a data environment e.g. developing business requirements, mapping out process flows
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.